Facebook

Popular This Week

Gorgeous Little Somethings


 Welcome our guest blogger Katie from Gorgeous Little Somethings...

"Gorgeous Little Somethings was set up thanks to my very own gorgeous little something.....my beautiful baby girl, Ava.
Becoming a mum gave me a new found confidence. So I decided to take the plunge and do what I'd not previously dared...set up my own crafted goods business.



I've always been quite creative and want my home to feel characterful and personal. That's why I love finding old unwanted pieces and up cycling them into something new or painting and decorating them to give them a new lease of life. I mix old and new to make something unique.


My range of products includes handmade cards (bespoke orders considered) and wrap, decorative accessories, wooden boxes, cushions and doorstops. I hope to expand in the near future to include shabby chic furniture, sourced and renewed by myself of course. I'm also toying with the idea of adding an 'Another Chance' section. What's that? It's all of the random and lovely pieces I pick up whilst scouring markets, second-hand shops etc for materials. Some things simply can't be or shouldn't be altered but that doesn't make it any easier to walk away instead of purchasing them. And there's a limit to my other half's tolerance of such things! So why not make them available to my lovely customers at a suitably thrifty price. Watch this space!"


Share:

0 comments