Facebook

Popular This Week

Shabby Chic Christmas Stockings 2011


Recently on Facebook I was asked for some more shabby chic stocking ideas. I ran a post like this last year so - as requested - here are my tips for shabby chic Christmas stockings 2011...the above personalized stockings coming from eabdesigns. In all cases click the photo source link to find the chosen items online...


Cute, personalized and made from vintage linen mangle cloth at polkadotsandblooms.


Burlap with print stocking from a selection at PetiteFrenchMarket.


An elf-like stocking with a shabby chic vibe that caught my eye.


French country provence stocking made from vintage fabric available through ChristmasisLove


This one-of-a-kind heirloom quality Country Claus Stockings was constructed using repurposed thrift clothes and a wooden button by a really fun store called ShabbyRanch.


A victorian influence over this stocking from BettesFeltFancies - I love the heel! So there are some ideas to start you off on your shabby christmas stocking search this year - I will be posting a mixture of autumnal, Halloween and Christmas ideas for the rest of the year so stay tuned and if you have a request please leave a message in my comments section, ask on Facebook or contact me on Twitter or Google+.

Share:

2 comments

  1. Thank you for including Petite French Market in your selection.
    Merci, merci!

    hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your items are great I am sure my readers will agree x

    ReplyDelete