Facebook

Popular This Week

Free Advertising Spot for One Month

Shabby Chic Notice Board from Meggy Moos
I am back from my travels - update posts coming asap.

So back to business - who would like a free ad spot here on the I Heart Shabby Chic blog? I will be running free advertising spots in my sidebar just above my followers section for the month of September. This will be restricted to four adverts at 300px wide and no more than 150px in height. And only one banner per company or project.

If you would like a free spot to advertise here on my blog I will be choosing the most relevant submissions in order to keep content relevant to our readers. 

What you need to do....email me your 300x150px banner, and the link to which this banner will lead. Email to me at info@heatherjanesteeley.com before the end of August and I will contact you if successful. 

Thanks and keep reading!x

Share:

0 comments