Facebook

Popular This Week

Shabby Chic Storage Ideas...














Share:

6 comments

  1. Ispiring images...
    I love them!
    http://petitepoohmonamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are very nice!
    Kiss
    Serena

    http://wwwserena-sweetmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you for leaving comments. These are the most fab images of shabby storage we could find, loving the suitcases and the apothecary style cabinets! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The images you chose are very pretty. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is an old post and maybe they were just pictures grabbed as gorgeous inspioration but I have been trying to find either a large supply or large variety of French-inspired appliques or molds to make my own appliques just like the ones in the third picture of this post. My local Michaels has a scroll applique - but that's it:( Please advise if anyone knows where I can get a lot or a variety of these beautiful designs to make my furniture and storage fixtures look even more chic! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete