Facebook

Popular This Week

Distressed French Furniture House Project

I am back onto my personal mission to turn the 1930s and 1940s oak furniture I have, (and some pine), into lovely shabby chic, french style, country items.

I have one lovely dressing table with mirror, a hall table, a bookcase, a bed and a child's table and chairs to work on and will be posting before and after photographs.

I am also re-designing my balcony plus recycling old paint - perhaps another photo opportunity.

Stay tuned!!

Share:

4 comments

  1. My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was totally right.
    This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    my web-site; cleaning auto detailing, ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually a great and useful piece of info.

    I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.


    Here is my page: hair accessories ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with
    the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare
    to see a great blog like this one today.

    Feel free to visit my web site ... Pearl Choker Necklace

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article will help the internet visitors for building up new blog or even a blog from start to end.


    My website ceramic flat iron, ,

    ReplyDelete